Monday, August 25, 2008

Know Your Capablities



Today was the day i realised tht i am really capable of doin many thngs.... today was my test i can say... today as soon as i went to my coll my principle called me n asked for d work he had given me 2days back n i had nt yet completed it.... i told him tht i'll show u d ppt bt 11... i rushed home n started doin d work.. u cant imagine i completed d full ppt in jst 1.30 hrs... even i was shocked.. i thought this is jst last time work so d prici ll hate it bt guess wht... he liked it....
He even gave me 2 more ppt to b made till d evenin.. i did complete d work by evenin n nw d printouts r ready wid me....

D moral of d story is tht jst know ur capablities..... it can help u any time in ur life.... the more u come to know abt urself d more helpful it is.... jst start recognising urself n m damn sure u'll get many discovries n many new inventions in urself....

keep rockin...
jai guru dev

No comments: