Friday, August 29, 2008

DO IT NOW

today again i have posted sumthng which people r always tellin u bt guys still u dont listen to them.. today i just wanted to convey u a msg.. if u hav to say sry, thnakyou or express your love to ne1 then dont wait do it right away....

as time passes ur passion to express d feeling comes down n later some time it happens tht ur expression doesnt matter to d other person... so just dont wait.. do it right away...
ya if u have to abbuse sum1 or tell sumthng wid which d other person ll b hurt thn do it later... keep posponding it...
remember people tend to forget good thngs but ll always remember 1 bad thng u have done....
here is d small story... last year i have made a very big mistake of my life... i hurted all my frnds... i realised d mistake n cried a lot.. i thought tht i'll go to every1 n say sry n ll get my frnds back.. every nught b4 sleeping i use to say to myself tht tom i hav to say sry.. but in d mornin i use to think not nw after some time.. like this d day use to end n i use to return home d way i went.. again at night d same story but never use to follow wht i had decided... during this time my frnds were use to stay without me.. they use to think tht i no more care for them... but i knew i use to but i neva expressed my feeling...

today after a yr or may b more thn tht i went to one of my frnd n said "dear whteva had happened last yr i m really sry for it." He jst looked at me n said OK. i tried to explain him y i didnt come up to him n said sry b4.. he said now its all over... i got my reply.. i understood tht i m neva gonna get them back..
moral of the story- learn to do thng at d right moment.... if u keep postponding good thng thn u'll b in trouble but if u keep postponding right thngs thn u might b happy....

No comments: