Thursday, August 28, 2008

Believe in URSELF.....



guys this must b d thng told to u by every1 but do you take it seriously??? i dont think so.. i neva use to till d time i did yes+.. this has changed my life drastically.... ne ways let me support this wid an example.... first when any1 use to come n give me a compliment i use to wonder n say abbe pagal hai kya or think tht d other person has some work wid me..... even though he never had intention behind the compliment.....
this is d way many people behave not only me..... i jst want to convey u tht if sum1 gives u a compliment take it normally n even if no1 gives u a compliment dont worry still believe in urself n keep doin ur bet.... its human tendancy to remember wrong thngs n forget d right ones.. remeber

if u do 1 wrong thing no1 forgets but if u do 1000 good thngs no1 remembers.....
its d god who gives, gives n 4gives but its d human who gets, gets n 4gets....

No comments: