Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First DSN

I just completed my 1sy DSN(Divya Samaj ka Nirman). At the early stage I was not ready to take this course as it was taking complete 3 days and the fee was 3000rs. Now it’s too much. But ne ways coz my teachers told me to do it I applied for it and finally reached the venue on time.
After reaching there I found myself more and more enthusiastic for knowing about the course. Then the mentor enters the room. U know who it was???? It was BAWA….. This was the main reason I had agreed for the course. Staying with bawa for 3 days... ohh man… excellent…..

The course started and yes it’s not as easy as I thought… but that’s not the reason to not do the course in fact coz it’s tough everyone should do the course…. One thing I would like to tell u guys after doing the course there will b no barriers in your life… nothing can stop u from doing the good things in life…

It has helped me to break all my boundaries and go beyond myself to serve the society. Now I can quit my old habits and do anything and everything for the improvement of the society. And at this stage I realized that 3000 bucks is nothing yaar… it is much more worth than 3000… an staying with bawa and dinesh dada was a great experience…

So guys next DSN just don’t stop… whatever may be the reason just keep it aside for 3 days and go for the course… and ha if u also think u have cash problem start saving 10 bucks everyday from now….

Jai Guru Dev
Jatin

No comments: