Thursday, November 6, 2008

Always be THANKFUL



In our life we have so many things still we cry for the things we don’t have. I have a very great experience of this in my life. One day I was talking to one of my internet friend to whom I have never meet but we chat so nicely and casually as if we are very old friends. One day I was very upset and so as I good friend she asked me the reason for it. I said I am missing all my great friends who have left me because of some foolishness I have done to them. I have known what was my fault but it’s too late now to get them back. So I was cribbing that I am no more with them.

At that time this friend of mine her name is SHRADDHA told me a story. That time she narrated me this story:There was a school going guy from a poor family. Somehow the family use to remove his school expenses and all. One fine day that little guy noticed that his shoes are torn and are in very bad condition. His school friend use to tease him a lot for this.
So he went to his dad and said “Dad I want a new pair of shoes now.” His dad was financially not in the condition to buy him new shoes. The kid cried a lot, he didn’t have food the whole day. But there was no option in front his parents. They didn’t have money. He just kept crying and went to sleep. The next day he got up and forgot everything and got ready for the school. As he sat in the school bus and was going to the school what can he see…….He saw a person on the street without legs-begging and crawling all over.

That time he realized that he is so grateful that he at least has the feet to wear the shoes. Whatever may be the condition of the shoes? He was very thankful to god for the legs he gave him.

That time I realized that instead of crying for my friends with whom I am no more there I can be thankful to god for the friends who are still with me. This doesn’t mean that I forget them completely I’ll keep doing my best to get them back but at the same time I was really thankful to that friend and to god too for giving such great people to me in my life.

Conclusion:-
Always be grateful for what u have and don’t cry for the things u won’t have. Just strive hard to get them but do not crib around for them.

No comments: