Friday, October 10, 2008

Mid Night Post

This post I am pasting sharp at the mis night. Today the day was awesome. Just lovely. I enjoyed a lot. First was sleeping till 12 in d noon n then after getting up had my launch n then was listening to Vikram Bhiya’s songs. In the evenin I went out to carter road n at the end of carter road I saw few people smoking. Was shocked, even when the government has banned it still its out. Thought forget it. I knew if I go n stop them they wouldn’t stop.
Then after having a good meal in the evening ii went for satsang. It was just rocking. After I came from there I called my friend Ronniee. It was his B’Day today. So I had thought of the craziest gift I can ever gift. So what I did is I told my friend to get a condom and a choclate. We put the choclate inside the condom n wrapped it properly. N we gifted it.
Finally after having all d fun I was outside my room on phone n when I came back what I saw was Ronniee was Drinking WHISKY. And I was as if ohh man aaj bhi. Come on man its ur B’Day and u r killing urself on tht day. I mean what r u upto guys??? The person who neber drinks is drinking on his B’Day callin it a ENJOYMENT. I mean its horrible. Even after me educating him tht u shld not drink still he is knowing the side effects of it.

I AM PROUD OF MY GURU….
My guru Shri Shri Ravi Shankar has traveled to more than 150 countries and he has never ever boozed or smoked. Beign I the western countries he neva did wrong thngs in fact he thought people not to smoke and drink. And even if people don’t listen to him still he takes care of him.
GURUJI U ARE GREAT…. I LOVE U A LOT…

No comments: