Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meet Nisreen

Here u go frnds... as i had promised to introduce to u my frnd nisreen this is d mail i got frm her when i requested her to write sumthng abt herslf..... she was very doubtfull about does she deserves this or not? she was not able to digest tht she's so good photographer tht sum1 would put a special topic on his blog abt her....

guys b4 going ahead n introducing nisreen theer is sumthng i wanna tell u frm this experince... please dont doubt ur positive attitude.... if sum1 gives u a compliment accept it without doubting it..... ya but if sum1 gives u a negative compliment doubt it and think twice tht r u wht d pther person said? generally wht we do is we doubt d positives.... for example - if som1 comes n tell u tht I LOVE U... ther is a question in mind tht DOES HE REALLY LOVE ME? but when some1 comes n tell u sum1 thng after a mistake done by u tht U R DUMB. U CANT DO NE THNG... u accept it.... are its a mistake.. u know u r nt dumb bt u'll still accept it... so remember never doubt the positives..... always doubt the negatives....



and so fianlly here comes my frnd nireen akolawala......


Hello everyone I’m Nisreen Akolawala, an Architect in the making, a travel enthusiast, a painter, artist and a passionate photographer. Let me introduce to you my passion, Photography!I very strongly believe that a photography is like poetry and we(photographers)are the ones who help bring life into the most simple situations of life, we help capture moments and treasure them forever. It is my firm belief that photography is not about high end camera equipments, its about the eye for beauty! What’s the use if you are a master of the camera’s working but you lack that third eye to see beyond and shoot interesting pictures? The less time and effort you spend worrying about your equipment the more time and effort you can spend creating great images.I developed interest for photography through the maximum travel oppurtunities that I got with family and as an architect student. I loved the rich and varied experiences which I experiences all around India and even abroad.I wanted to capture every emotion,every landscape and every moment that I saw. I aim to bring across the beauty and richness of my travel adventures across to you all. My usp is to play with light and shadows,perspectives,contrasts,architecture and capturing the local life and living!Looking forward to comments and from all here and learning the beautiful art of photography!cheers

sry guys i didnt find ne pic of her wid me bt ll soon upload tht too.. till tht time imagine ow does this person look like......

1 comment:

Vivek Barun said...

looking forward to a collection of Nisreen's photo and please post it in large.