Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Importance of GURU !!

Have u ever realized the importance of guru in your life??? If u don’t have a guru in life then I don’t know what kind of experience u r missing. The guru can be anyone- your mom, dad, any friend, or any1. You just need to trust your guru as u do trust in yourself n then all your problems or happiness will be divided in 2 parts and you’ll be more happy n less sad.

 Like if I give u my example, I never use to believe in these guru n all. Even I use to say what crap yaar if u have a guru all problems r solved? No way. But since the time I hav a guru SHRI SHRI RAVI SHANKARJI my life’s great. I don’t say that there are no problems but it’s very easy to solve it. I enjoy those problems rather sitting and crying.

Yes its true that u have to continue to do your work and not just depend on guruji to do it. If u do your work properly then only guruji will give u his grace.

Like the recent example of mine. I was working for my juries n examples very hard but still was finding myself in mess as jury was suppose to start on Monday n till then also I was not able to complete my work. Even if I would have slogged 24 hours. And finally today I get the news that the juries are postponed for a month.

This doesn’t mean that I will stop working and enjoy now. Now I have got more time to improve my work and again get more grace from Guruji.

Guys this is just a small example I have got many many more such example. Some people come and ask me that “O U BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?” and my answer was “BELIEVE??? I LIVE COZ OF MIRACLES.”

Trust me people do get a guru in life and just c the change.

No comments: